wmseti is a dockapp for monitoring and the control of upto 10 SETI@home processes.
Version: 1.0.3wmseti is a dockapp for monitoring and the control of upto 10 SETI@home processes. wmseti can display various statistics and can pause/continue or kill/run the program.
Operating System: Linux
It can be compiled with or without graphics showing alien faces coming out of the shadows as the workunit progresses, with a progress bar that is green for running, yellow for paused, and red when not running.
Statistics for display are;
· [WMSETI..X] Title and current SETI directory where X=AB...
· [12.34%..X] Progress as percentage where X is program status
· [01:23:45.] Time spent on workunit
· [01:23:45.] Time left before completion of workunit
· [TX:...123] Number of workunits sent
· [RX:...123] Number of workunits received (no longer updated, defunct)
· [PID:.1234] PID of SETI@Home client
· [=====----] Progess as a graphic bar
· [PT:.12/34] Total CPU time contributed to SETI@home as years/days or days/hours
· A left click changes between SETI@home directories
· A middle click runs or kills the SETI@home client
· A right click pauses or continues the SETI@home client
· A left click on the top-left quarter changes to/from info text and alien (if compiled)
· A left click on the bottom-left quarter of alien sets the progress bar on or off (if compiled)
· A mouse wheel up or down changes to the next or previous directory.