XPS Annotator is an advanced standalone XPS Viewer, XPS documents annotator, XPS to image converter, XPS documents properties adder and XPS documents digital signer. This powerful XPS tool is designed to manage your XPS documents easily.
Version: 1.22XPS Annotator is an exclusive standalone XPS Viewer (not hosted in Microsoft Internet Explorer), we adding some features including annotations, document properties, digital signatures, XPS converter and sidebar for ease of reading.
Operating System: Windows
- Allow you to add notes or comments to an XPS documents to flag information or to highlight items of interest for later reference, support for adding text notes, ink notes, and highlight annotations.
- Can adding document properties to your XPS documents (creator, identifier, content-type, title, subject, description, keywords, language, category), this feature will help you to manage your XPS documents easily.
- Ability to convert XPS documents to an image files like PNG, JPEG, BMP, GIF and TIFF.
- Built-in sidebar for ease of reading. The sidebar contains a thumbnails from all pages, you can jumping from one page to another by clicking the thumbnails.
- Support security features, such as digital signatures to provide greater document security.
- Support for common operations including save-a-copy, print-output, copy-to-clipboard, zoom, and text-search.
Version 1.22: Ability to change the highlight annotations color, hyperlink support and bug fixes for non en-US language OS.
Version 1.21: XPS Annotator is now not only able to convert the XPS document to PNG file, but also can convert XPS documents to JPEG, BMP, GIF and TIFF.
Version 1.20: Some major changes especially with the installer, adding save XPS as image feature
Version 1.1: Some minor changes, adding print the annotations feature.