XQDE is the evolution of KXDocker 1.0.0.
Version: 20071117XQDE project is the evolution of KXDocker 1.0.0. XQDE needs only Qt4 and will support bindings for KDE and Gnome applications. XQDE is faster, small and joins the power of KXDocker to all new desktop.
Operating System: Linux
XQDE, you can call it "xcode" is a new idea for all Desktop Environments. It's Qt4 based and it will gain all Compiz (Beryl) power.
Here are some key features of "XQDE":
· XQDE can be aligned on left, right, bottom (top is working in progres)
· XRender or Qt4 hight speed render can be choosed
· 5 times smaller size code than KXDocker 1.x
· like KXDocker: XQDE gains speed by using CPU less "panther" engine
· QT4.x (sudo apt-get install libqt4-dev)
How to install:
Extract the archive
Enter the newly created folder
When the compilation is over, you can use it by typing:
What's New in This Release:
· This release adds a new multi-icon engine, reflection (aka icon) mirrors, fixes to bottom alignments, and a WebResources plugin.