Abura Tan is a Rogue-like adventure game.
Version: 0.A11Abura Tan project is a Rogue-like adventure game.
Operating System: Linux
Abura Tan is a Rogue-like adventure game of cowboy knights and lurking horror.
AburaTanisan adventure game and a dungeon crawl. Your task is to buildupacharacterthroughadventureandto ultimately save the world.It's that simple.
Permanentdeath('permadeath') is an important feature of Abura Tan. Ifyour character dies during the course of your adventure you will not havetheoptiontoreload at an earlier point.
Because the gameplay balanceaccounts for permadeath,backing up saved games will spoil the game for you and is therefore not recommended.
Asthegameisstillin mid-stages of development you may find it somewhat lacking a purpose. There is currently no way to win.
Here are some TIPS for "Abura Tan":
· Enter the sewers near your starting location and try to delve as deeply as possible.
· Try out each character class to see which one you like most.
· Locate a town, on the surface level of Texarkana.
· Chat with the locals, or start a fight to inherit some items.
· Try chatting with non-humans too. (Certain skills may help here.)
· Try to find a kaleidoscope and 'a'pply it!
What's New in This Release:
· Levels are no longer discrete.
· Melee and ranged combat has been rebalanced.
· New classes, monsters, and items have been added.
· Many tweaks were made to the user interface, and many minor bugs were fixed.