Atomix is yet another little mind game.
Version: 2.14.0Atomix project is a very nice mind game. You have to build molecules out of single atoms laying around. Of course there is a time limit and the handling is not as easy as you might expect.
Operating System: Linux
This game is inspiried by the original Amiga game Atomix. It uses the GNOME libraries.
Here are some key features of "Atomix":
· easy gameplay (keyboard or mouse handling)
· nice graphics
· different levels (currently 22)
· themes, which can be shared between different levels
· level editor (Atomixed)
· You must have a recent GNOME environment installed.
Please note: Make sure you have a "games" group on your system, otherwise the scores will not work.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed list of categories (bug #329319)
· Update and cleanup of the build system (bug #327130)
New and updated translations:
· Albanian [Laurent Dhima]
· Belarusian [Ales Nyakhaychyk]
· Bulgarian [Alexander Shopov]
· Canadian English [Adam Weinberger]
· Chinese (Hong Kong) [Abel Cheung]
· Chinese (Taiwan) [Abel Cheung]
· Czech [Lukas Novotny]
· Dutch [Tino Meinen]
· Estonian [Ivar Smolin]
· Finnish [Ilkka Tuohela]
· Galician [Ignacio Casal Quinteiro]
· Georgian [Gia Shervashidze]
· German [Hendrik Brandt]
· Gujarati [Ankit Patel]
· Hungarian [Gabor Kelemen]
· Japanese [Takeshi AIHANA]
· Norwegian [Kjartan Maraas]
· Norwegian (bokmål) [Kjartan Maraas]
· Russian [Valek Filippov]
· Serbian [Slobodan D. Sredojevic]
· Spanish [Francisco Javier F. Serrador]
· Vietnamese [Clytie Siddall]