C-Cramp project is an interface to MySQL for managing information for small radio stations.
Version: 2DR1C-Cramp project is an interface to MySQL for managing information for small radio stations.
Operating System: Linux
C-Cramp (the C-Cramp College Radio Audio Management Program) is a Web-based frontend to MySQL for managing the types of things that small radio stations might need: audio files, data, and "metadata"; DJ and staff information, schedules, live music and program logs, and all sorts of other data.
Currently, a cross-platform PHP application is the focus of the project, but more features and types of programs are planned that will hopefully enable easier playback, storage, loading, and entering for all types of applicable data.
What's New in This Release:
· doesn't require a faulty cddb-connected program that doesn't exist
· easier manual data entry for albums / tracks
· it's possible now to add promoters/traffic events/non-new CDs/users
· A rudimentary Search function is implimented!
· Some preliminary stats functions work alright!
· Viewing of albums by promoter with heavy/medium/light rating
· md5-encrypted passwords for users
· updated a lot of old code
· prepared for eventual "theming" capabilities
· and a whole lot more!