Calendar Help provides help documentation for Mozilla Calendar and Sunbird.
Version: 0.4Calendar Help provides help documentation for Mozilla Calendar and Sunbird.
Operating System: Linux
The Calendar Help project aims to provide help documentation for end users of Mozilla Calendar:
- In all Calendar versions (the extensions for Thunderbird, Firefox and Mozilla Application Suite, and the standalone Sunbird )
- On all operating system platforms that Calendar and Sunbrd run on
- In English and all Calendar and Sunbird's other languages
When you are using your Calendar application with the Calendar Help extension, there is a new item in the Help menu: Context Help. This item opens a separate help window that contains the help, with a table of contents, index, search facility and glossary.
The F1 key (or Help key) opens the help if it is not already open, and switches to the topic that describes the element in the user interface that has keyboard focus.
If you are working with a dialog, a Help button at the bottom of the dialog window opens the help if it is not already open, and switches to the topic that describes the dialog.
· It only works in Mozilla browsers.
· It contains only the help for Windows versions, so Macintosh and Unix users might find it a little less easy to use..
· It combines the help for Sunbird and the help for Calendar extensions, so some topics are less easy to understand.
· It does not support the F1 key to go directly to a help topic related to a field in the user interface.
What's New in This Release:
· English fourth draft.