Application to browse for chess books in PDF format. * Extract games from the PDF. * Extraction of game tags from PDF * Editing the tree variants. * Supports PGN. * Uci chess engine support * OCR * Multi-platform. * Java-8. * Multi-language. * Zoom
Version: 1.20Application to browse for chess books in PDF format and extract their games in PGN format.
Operating System: Windows
- Allows you to extract games from the PDF.
- Extraction of standard tags from those games (Player names, ELOs, ...).
- OCR (Fen string detection from images).
- Allows you to edit the tree variants.
- Supports PGN (loading and saving).
- Allows editing associated TAGs for each game.
- Allows you to edit the NAGS and comments for each move.
- Allows you to configure from the starting position.
- While browsing for variants of extracted games, you can look through the book in PDF.
- Uci chess engine support.
- Position analysis.
- Full game analysis.
- You can play games.
- Its multi-platform (programmed in Java).
- You can zoom the view (interesting when using it with high density dpi screens)
- Its multi-language (Spanish, English, Catalan, and Russian are supported).
- Command line version included (pdf2pgn).
- The source code is available. (open source
- Having JRE-8 installed (Java
Version 1.20: * New game extractor that takes into account brackets in PDF. * Now, game data are also extracted (player names, ELOs, ...). * OCR (image -> FEN) * Uci engines supported. * Position analysis. * Full game analysis. * Now you can play games with time * Some other improvements.
Version 1.0: New application