CkFormLogin is a plug-in for the Nagios network monitoring system that makes it more useful in the context of secured Web sites.
Version: 1.0CkFormLogin is a plug-in for the Nagios network monitoring system that makes it more useful in the context of secured Web sites (with login forms) and access management/single sign-on protected environments.
Operating System: Linux
Originally developed to monitor Web applications that require authenticated access, it works by simulating an actual user login to verify each and every step in the process.
CkFormLogin can be used to continuously verify the "end-user" functionality of secured Web sites, detect outages in commercial access management products or externalized security plug-ins, and quickly verify security system stability after large
Here are some key features of "CkFormLogin":
· Continuously verify the "end-user" functionality of commercial access management products like Oracle COREid Access Manager, CA eTrust Siteminder, and Sun Access Manager
· Detect outages in secure websites caused by externalized security components or integration issues
· Quickly and easily verify system stability after large configuration changes
· Track uptime and availability for your critical access management integrations
· Immediately notify support personnel when a problem occurs
What's New in This Release:
· Initial release includes persistent/session cookie handling for complex login scenarios, automatic multi-step redirect handling, login page content validation, target page content validation, and optional verification of post-authentication target URLs.