ClearParse is a flexible engine that can be used for any parsing task including interpreting or compiling programming languages.
Version: 016ClearParse project is a flexible engine that can be used for any parsing task including interpreting or compiling programming languages, analyzing or converting data files, processing command line parameters and user input, implementing markup languages a
License: Free To Try
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "ClearParse":
Dynamic grammar handling
· Saves development time and makes your product more flexible because there's no need to rebuild your application or recompile generated parser code whenever your grammar or parsing task changes. The engine doesn't have to change; you just load a new grammar. Grammars can also be dynamically linked, downloaded from the Internet at run time, or completely created on the fly at run time.
· Faster grammar development by reusing grammar code and combining existing grammars.
Descriptive grammar specification language
· No need to understand and decipher cryptic grammar definition notation. Unlike mathematical notations, the Grammar Definition Markup Language (GDML) uses descriptive tags similar to HTML/XML that are easy to remember, understand, and read.
Intelligent error recovery
· Have full control over the processing of files and easily design grammars that recover from error situations.
Parse many sources simultaneously
· Take advantage of multi-tasking for large parsing tasks that involve many files.
Source code available (ClearParse Professional)
· Reduce debugging time by viewing and tracing through the actual source of the engine. Embed ClearParse Professional into your code base or port it to other platforms.
· Although the ClearParse parser is compiled for a particular platform, it's written so that it can be easily ported to other platforms to fit your needs.