CM Batch Photo Processor can batch convert, resize, rename, rotate, apply effects, text caption and watermark to your photos.
Version: 3.1.5CM Batch Photo Processor helps you in performing the mundane and tiresome task of having to batch resize and rename all your photos while giving you back the time to doing what you enjoy doing.
License: Free To Try $15.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
It does :*
- Batch Resizing (Downsizing and Upsizing
Batch Resize Images into Fixed Dimension Frames while retaining Image Ratio Aspect * Batch File Renaming
- Automatically Read in the EXIF Rotation Setting and Determine the rotation angle needed for each photo * EXIF Information are copied between JPEG, CR2, NEF, ORF, SR2, ARW, HEIC and TIFF format when converting between these formats * Batch Rotation of Photos
- Add Text Captions to Photos with support for Transparency * Add Image (PNG) Watermark to Photos with support for Transparency and Resizing
- Text Caption & Watermark Alignment options include Top (Left, Middle, Right), Center (Left, Middle, Right), Bottom (Left, Middle, Right). Diagonal, Vertical (Left & Right) TopDown & BottomUp are also available for Text Caption
- Batch Effect Manipulation such as Oil Paint, Sepia, Equalize, Brightness, Rainbow Effect, Crystallize, Normalize, Grayscale, Sharpen, Blur, Engrave, Solarize, Contrast and Auto Level Enhancement * Batch Conversion of Image Format
- Batch Import of Folders of Photos using the Load Folders or by dragging and dropping a folder into the application.* Supports JPEG, Canon RAW (CR2), Nikon RAW (NEF), Olympus Raw (ORF), Sony Raw (SR2 and ARW), High Efficiency Image File (HEIC) when running MacOS High Sierra, Single Page TIFF, PNG and BMP Photos.* Supports Output to 48 Bit Color Depth TIFF
Apart from helping you resize and rename your photos, CM Batch Photo Processor can help you rotate photos and add that extra spark to your photos through its manipulation option, some of which includes Sharpen, Blur, Oil Paint, Negative, Equalize, Sepia and Grayscale effects.
Adding Text Caption or Watermark to the Photos cannot be easier with CM Batch Photo Processor.
Version 3.1.5: Major Updates