Contact Form is a perl script that you can run on your website that will allow others to send you email through a web interface.
Version: 3.00.00Contact Form is a perl script that you can run on your website that will allow others to send you email through a web interface. Unlike other web to email gateways, Contact Form is designed to thwart spammers.
Operating System: Linux
It does not allow email to be sent to unknown addresses, nor does it reveal addresses that it knows.
· Download the contactform archive.
· Extract the contents of the download.
· Place contact.pl in your webserver's cgi-bin directory or another place that allows scripts.
· Edit contact.pl to change the email addresses to which email can be sent.
· Optional - Change any other parameters in contact.pl to taste.
· Point your web browser at contact.pl on your server.
· Send yourself email through the web.