Cxplorer is a Gtk+2 based file manager.
Version: 2.0.0Cxplorer is a Gtk+2 based file manager.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "Cxplorer":
· Front end aim that positively uses external command
· Three pane composition of preview of file list in directory tree and directory and file (The preview pane can be folded).
· Preview of file by external command of each MIME type that can be set
· The file name can be displayed by using an external filter to display the file name even in the coexistence environment of Shift-JIS, EUC-JP, and the UTF-8 file name.
· Movement of file by drag & drop
· 'Send it' menu that can add an external command.
· Basic file operation like deletion of file, change in name, and change in permission, etc.
· Bookmark function of directory
· Gtk+2(2.4 or later)