DataMonster is a console based application for managing data for d20 D&D games.
Version: 0.99.6DataMonster is a console based application for managing data for d20 D&D games. Goals include monster generation, xp calculator, game time/calendar and combat manager.
Operating System: Linux
What's New in This Release:
· The xp returned from the 'calc' command was backwards. That is now fixed.
· NEW! 'xp' command. Use it to apply xp to your pc's. Check out 'xp apply'.
· Updated to v1.2 of andargor's XML data.
· The 'ls' command now can list every creature (pc's and monsters) in one big init-sorted list.
· The 'ls' command has a new option "party" for listing pc's.
· There is a new 'pc' command that can be used to add PC's to the party list. It takes a name and the maximum hp for that player.
· The 'hp' and 'init' commands work with pc's now.
· 'save' and 'load' now have a 'party' option. The default filename is "players.dat".