dbForge SQL Complete is an IntelliSense add-in for SQL Server Management Studio. It offers autocompletion and formatting features for T-SQL code. The tool supports SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, SQL Azure and SQL Server
Version: 6.1dbForge SQL Complete is a useful add-in for SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio.
License: Free To Try $199.95
Operating System: Windows
Free and paid editions of the tool offer the powerful autocompletion and formatting of T-SQL code that replaces native Microsoft T-SQL Intellisense. The tool can also be integrated into Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017 and 2019.
Besides the extension of the List Members, Complete Word and Parameter Info features, SQL Complete also includes SQL Formatter.
- Context-based code completion
- Smart filtering to suggest relative keywords and objects
- Quick parameter info for functions
- Customizable SQL formatting
- Quick object info
- Context-based sorting of suggestions in the list
- Determining current database or schema
- Expanding a list of columns
- Suggesting conditions for JOIN statements
- Expanding INSERT, ALTER, and EXEC statements"
- Go to definition" for database objects
- Code snippets
- Document Outline window
- Highlight occurrences of an identifier
- Execute current statement
- Automatic alias generation
- Suggestions of T-SQL statements in procedures and functions
- Suggestions of other SQL statements
- IntelliSense for linked servers
- Semi-transparent view of the suggestion box
- Phrase Completion
- Code Formatting for MERGE Statements
- Compliance with the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS
Trial product activation implemented - Greatly improved visual style of the application with high DPI support - Product now integrates into VS 2017 and SSMS 17.0 RC3
- Restoring last closed tab is implemented - Restoring document sessions is implemented - Abilitty to close unmodified tabs is implemented - Ability to set custom SSMS main window title and caption for sql document tabs
- JOIN synonym suggestion is implemented
Version 6.1: *Visual Studio 2019 Support *SQL Format Command Line *Summary Panel Visibility
Version 5.9: *Connectivity feature (Active Directory - Universal with MFA support) *Code Completion features (New statement suggestions) *Fresh Code Refactoring feature *Productivity features (Results Grid Data Visualizers, Shortcuts to SSMS grid popup menu assigned, etc.) *Many other updates
Version 5.8: New productivity features have been implemented such as Result Grid Aggregates, Find in Results Grid, Execution warnings, CRUD generator, and much more.