Dingo is a CalDAV* compatible server using MySQL, written in Perl as a CGI script.
Version: 0.3Dingo is a CalDAV* compatible server using MySQL, written in Perl as a CGI script. The installation assumes you have a RedHat Linux system with Apache, but it can be probably adapted for other systems.
License: The Apache License 2.0
Operating System: Linux
Dingo has been tested with Mozilla Sunbird and Lightning versions 0.5, 0.7, 0.8pre as clients. Authentication is via HTTP Basic (e.g. mod_ldap) or Digest in Apache.
· VEVENT - Event data, including any fields supported by the client
· VTODO - task data
· HTTP GET, PUT, DELETE, REPORT, PROPFIND
· HTTP OPTIONS (requires Apache >= 2.0.56)
· HTTP POST (scheduling)
· Event filtering other than time range
What's New in This Release:
· Support for scheduling (Sunbird "invite attendees")
· Change from /dingo/dcal/[< username >] to /dingo/dcal/< username >/< collection > to handle collection-set requests.
· An existing user "joe" who previously used http://example.com/dingo/dcal or http://example.com/dingo/dcal/joe as a CalDAV URL should be able to find their calendar at http://example.com/dingo/dcal/joe/calendar