DoXFS is a filesystem-based document management system.
Version: 0.7.4DoXFS project is a filesystem-based document management system.
Operating System: Linux
DoXFS (pron. docs-eff-ess) is a document management system that uses the XFS filesystem to store both content (files) and meta-data (file attributes), bypassing the traditional architecture of filesystem and database, and leveraging the built-in advantages of XFS.
Currently, it offers a Web frontend based on PHP and standard management functionality (create, delete, attributes add/delete, etc.) as well as extras such as versioning and Full Text Indexing (using Namazu).
What's New in This Release:
· New Features in DoXFS Web Client:
· Super users can now see all of the hidden properties of a document or topic object.
· Some of the hidden properties are now editable (be careful) while the rest are read-only and should not be modified.
· Browse lists are now sorted ascending from the entire list.
· More work needs to be done here so that the end user can choose to sort ascending or descending.
· Bug fixes in DoXFS Web Client:
· When create a new document, the title bar showed an incorrect creation date.
· The topic tree was not refreshing after creating a new topic.
· New Features in DoXFS Server:
· Added a new index array to the document parents index to support sorting of all documents in a topic.