eL DAPo is a PHP-based LDAP client.
Version: 1.18eL DAPo is a PHP-based application for managing and querying LDAP servers. It can rename, modify, and delete LDAP entries, as well as modify, add, and delete attributes associated with an entry.
Operating System: Linux
Search filters can be changed while a session is open, so users only have to bind with the LDAP server once.
eL DAPo also includes a configuration file to make it fit well to your current schema.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed security bug where looking at index.php's source from the browser revealed the users password.
· Session code has been changed so that eL DAPo no longer relies on register_globals to be enabled.
· Fixed a intermittent bug where eL DAPo complains you have not selected a server or base dn.
· Set index.php to redirect to the login page if you have not logged in.
· Added a check to let the user know if they have not enabled the LDAP module for php.
· Code Cleanup