eyePass is an eyeOS application that will store the passwords of your third-parties applications.
Version: 1.0eyePass is an eyeOS application that will store the passwords of your third-parties applications. You password will be encrypted in 256 bits on the eyePass server, so although a hacker access your eyeOS installation he will not can decrypt your password.
Operating System: Linux
Someone who access directly to the eyePass server will not can decrypt it, because it needs a auth key from your eyeOS server. So your passwords and stored securely and with them you will can access, without login notification to all the integrated third-parties applications. Please see below for the list on the applications integrated.
Here are some key features of "eyePass Mail Pack":
· Store your passwords encrypted to avoid entering it each time
· Acces with only one click to all your favorites websites
· Login automaticaly to each integrated website
· Manage your passwords from the eyeOS system preferences
eyeOS is an Open Source Platform designed to hold a wide variety of Web Applications over it. eyeOS was thought as a new definition of Operating System, where everything inside it can be accessed from everywhere in a Network. All you need to do is to login into your eyeOS server with a normal Internet Browser, and access your personal desktop, with your applications, documents, music, movies... just like you left it last time.
eyeOS is scalable, so everyone can port an existing PHP app to eyeOS and create a meta-package for installing it.
Currently, with the base system you can find a full suite of applications bundled, some for private use, like the file manager, a word processor, a music player, calendar, notepad or contacts manager. There are also some groupware applications, such as a group manager, a file sharing application, a group board and many more.
eyeOS is Open Source, licensed under the GNU Public License version 3 (GPL3), which means that you can have your own private eyeOS server for your Family and Friends, Company or Web Network, completely free. But it also means you can browse through the eyeOS source code and access the eyeOS development tools to customize your system and develop new applications that fit your specific needs.
If you want to start using eyeOS, you can join the International eyeOS free server, or create your own eyeOS server easily and be able to decide who can join it and customize it to your needs.
Creating your own eyeOS server is actually very easy. All you need is a web server with PHP support, and even without that, you will find complete solutions that will install all you need to start using eyeOS in a few minutes.
eyeOS is all about centering the work and entertainment to a single place. eyeOS is all about removing compatibility issues between applications and operating systems. eyeOS is all about taking your life everywhere.
As you can see, the idea behind eyeOS is not to have an Operating System inside an Operating System, or a browser inside a browser. eyeOS is another step in the digital life era:
· Being able to work from everywhere, despite of using a full featured modern computer, a mobile gadget or a completely obsolete pc.
· Sharing resources easily between different work centers of a same company, or working from different places and countries in the same projects.
· Enjoying always the same applications with the same open formats, and forgetting the usual compatibility problems between Office suites or traditional operating systems.
· Being able to continue working if you have to leave your local computer or it just crashes, without loosing data or time in solving its problems: Just log in to your eyeOS from another place and continue working.