Eyes Of Lynx is an application for examining your images on the Web.
Operating System: Linux
Eyes Of Lynx project is designed to be fast, intuitive and very powerful. Its key features include an original and innovative interface, zoom and rotation tools, a thumbnail's image navigation, ...
Here are some key features of "Eyes Of Lynx":
· Arrangement of images in albums (directories and subdirectories)
· Zoom in, out, fit to window, 1:1 size and by selection (Shift + left mouse drag)
· Rotation left, right in increments of 90 degrees (requires PHP's GD extension or ImageMagick)
· Auto rotate photos: Eol can look at information stored by digital cameras in photos and automatically rotate them as needed
· Images can be cached in a smaller/intermediate size to increase display and loading speeds (requires PHP's GD extension or ImageMagick).
· The quality (level of JPEG compression) of resized images generated can be ajusted.
· Thumbnail's image navigation, very useful when an image is zoomed
· Image properties dialog (draggable)
· Fully themeable
· Very easy setup (See INSTALL file in the source archive to know more about install instructions)
· Currently, only JPEG & PNG images are supported
· A web server (Apache 1.x or Apache 2.x for example) able to run PHP scripts (PHP >= 4)
· ImageMagick or PHP's GD extension for images manipulations
· PHP's EXIF extension to retrieve informations stored in images by digital cameras
· ... and a few pictures!