ezUserManager is a script that allows administration of .htpasswd files or the use of Web-based login.
Version: 1.8.0ezUserManager is a script that allows administration of .htpasswd files or the use of Web-based login.
Operating System: Linux
It features a signup form, a forgotten password form, and an admin form with the ability to modify and delete users. ezUserManager project offers email activation or admin approval, and supports both encrypted and plain text passwords.
Here are some key features of "ezUserManager":
· Easy customizable sign-up form
· Forgott-password function
· User may update his info
· Easy admin-panel with web-based installation/configuration
· Use .htaccess and let ezUserManger update the username/password file or use a web-based login-form
· Opportunity to require email-activation or admin-approval
· Easy installation
· Easy to translate into your own language (see list of translations included, currently 16 different languages!
· FREE for personal use!
· Cheap commercial license!
What's New in This Release:
· An automated feature that checks for updates was added along with an option to permit or deny multiple users from having the same email address.
· Options for enabling or disabling the use of .htpasswd/.htaccess were added.
· The use of "return-path" when sending mail is now optional, as some servers require this to be able to send emails and some doesn't support it at all.
· The option to add an anti-spam (visual confirmation) image at registration time was added (requires the GD library on the server).
· A confirmation question is now displayed when deleting users in admin.