File_2_FTP is a script that makes use of built-in 'Pure-FTPd' to upload selected files to specified folder of a FTP server.
Version: 1.3File_2_FTP is a Nautilus script that makes use of built-in 'Pure-FTPd' to upload selected files to specified directory of a FTP server.
Operating System: Linux
 - Edit settings section in the script file.
 - Put this file in '~/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/' directory
 - right mouse button on file to upload.
 - Go to scripts => File_2_ftp
What's New in This Release:
· Added secure version of the script - ask for USER & PASS instead of store.
· Outputs URL of uploaded file.
· Minor improvements.