A switchboard type application for the Asterisk PBX
Version: 0.30Flash Operator Panel is a switchboard type application for the Asterisk PBX. It runs on a web browser with the flash plugin.
Operating System: Linux
It is able to display information about your PBX activity in real time. The layout is configurable (button sizes and colors, icons, etc). You can have more than 100 buttons active per screen. On the Live Demo there are 28 buttons defined.
It also supports contexts: you can have one server running and many different client displays (for hosted PBX, different departments, etc). It can integrate with CRM software, by poping up a web page (and passing the CLID) when a specified button is ringing.
You can see at a glance:
- What extensions are busy, ringing or available
- Who is talking and to whom (clid, context, priority)
- SIP and IAX registration status and reachability
- Meetme room status (number of participants)
- Queue status (number of users waiting)
- Message Waiting Indicator and count
- Parked channels
- Logged in Agents
You can perform these actions:
- Hang-up a channel
- Transfer a call leg via drag&drop
- Originate calls via drag&drop
- Barge in on a call using drag&drop
- Set the caller id when transferring or originating a call
- Automatically pop up web page with customer details
- Click-to-Dial from a web page
- Mute/Unmute meetme participants
- It has two parts: a server writen in PERL, and the flash client. It was tested and its known to work under Windows, Mac and Linux browsers.