FreeQuest IRCd is based on Bahamut 1.8 but with client side SSL support, hostmangling, IPV6, and other enhancements.
Version: 2.1.3bFreeQuest IRCd is based on Bahamut 1.8 but with client side SSL support, hostmangling, IPV6, a bind-style configuration file, and several other enhancements over the original bahamut ircd.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "FreeQuest IRCd":
· SSL support for clients
· OpenSSL encryption for server< ->server connections
· +q for clients (Hostmangling, ie. hide your real host to other users) , encodes the host with MD5 sum.
· +W mode for opers (Notice on WHOIS)
· +S channel mode (Only SSL enabled clients)
· +I channel mode (Invite Excempts)
· +e channel mode (Ban Excempts)
· +N channel mode (Do not recieve /INVITE notices)
· +q channel mode (Only host mangled clients may enter)
· CGI:IRC support
· SVSJOIN support
· RWHO - Regexp WHO function
· MAP shows a graphic maps of all servers connected
· Configurable classes for IRC Searchbots, so they don’t need to register to be able to do /LIST
· All registered users can do /LIST and not registered users needs to do /FQLIST
· More understandable config