GETD it's easy handling and managing of USB storage disks.
Version: 0.2Getd is a Linux Gtk2 app for usb storage disk easy managing.
Operating System: Linux
It will automatically mount to proper place and perform requested operations - e.i. executing a command script like synch file between disk and hdd or dump pictures from a camera - by it's own. ... and it support crypted disk.
Getd rely on kernel and regular external app. It doesn't 'play' at all with device or hardware....
· Gtk2 >= 2.0
· Orbit2 >= 0.5.3
· Xml2 >= 2.0
· Gconf2 >= 2.0
· glibc >= 2.3.2
· util-linux >=2.11r ( patched for cryto support )
· dosfstools >= 2.10 ( vfat support )
· 2efsprogs >=1.29 ( ext2/ext3 support )
What's New in This Release:
· added fsck check before mounting ( ext2/ext3 ) BETA
· now on startup detect when device is already mounter
· removed close bp : useless : use window widget
· added some support for Usb HDD
· add new variable GETD_MAIN_DEV for script ex: GETD_DEV=/dev/sda1 GETD_MAIN_DEV=/dev/sda
· added a refresh button : mount media without unplugging them ( hdd )
· bug correction : added scrollbar for script text window
· added lock file, prevent multiple instance
· on startup check if all external app are installed...
· bug correct : don't execute the umount script twice anymore
· added the 'admin' page : force checking/repairing for ext2/ext3 and vfat