GlGuiA is a set of Ada packages for creating graphical user interfaces.
Version: 0.0.3GlGuiA is a set of Ada packages for creating graphical user interfaces. It provides a complete and extensible set of graphical items (widgets), such as buttons, scales, trees, message boxes, and dialog boxes.
Operating System: Linux
It should be rather easy to create new objects from existing ones. To gain platform independence, the library relies on OpenGl for drawing primitives. Basic event and window management are done using Glfw.
What's New in This Release:
· OpenGL-related specifications have been split.
· It no longer uses GLUT, but instead Glfw for low-level windows and events management.
· Much better font handling, and basic decorations have been added to text.
· View manipulations added: mouse move + middle button (pan view) and mouse wheel (zoom view).
· A line entry widget to input single-line text has been added.
· Activate with a mouse click, validate with enter or left-click, and cancel with escape or right-click.