GPassGuard provides an application for securely storing and encrypting passwords.
Version: 0.02alphaGPassGuard provides an application for securely storing and encrypting passwords.
Operating System: Linux
GPassguard is a GTK+ frontend to the *PassGuard suite, which manages passwords in an encrypted file so that you only have to remember one.
It uses the PassGuard Framework and can be interfaced with any kind of encryption via a plugin system.
It allows you to copy passwords to the clipboard.
· GTK+ 2.2.1 (required)
· PassGuard Framework (Default branch) (required)
· PassGuard Figaro's Password Manager plugin (Default branch) (recommended)
· PassGuard gpasman plugin (Default branch) (recommended)
What's New in This Release:
· Now you can choose the codec (plugin) and the file you want to load.
· You can also let the codec choose its default file.