Graphics Muse Tools are plug-ins for use with the GIMP.
Version: 3.0.0B2The Graphics Muse Tools are a selection of scripts and plugins for GIMP. The package now includes a set of C plugins (GFXArrows, GFXCards, GFXTrans, GFXLayers, GFXMerge, and GFXShapes) and a set of Perl scripts (GFXDodge, GFXGallery, GFXLayerSave, and GFXLayerOffsets).
Operating System: Linux
· GTK+ 2.4 or GTK+ 2.6 has been installed on your system.
· GIMP 2.2.0 or later has been installed on your system.
· pkg-config --libs gtk+-2.0 prints out the correct information for where GTK+ 2.4 or 2.6 has been installed.
· pkg-config --libs gimpui-2.0 prints out the correct information for where GIMP 2.2 has been installed.
The Graphics Muse Tools uses Imake instead of Autoconf for it's build environment. Don't be scared - it's not much different from a users perspective.
In the following, substitute the real version number where it says "version". Note that there is a config.h file you can edit prior to compiling but chances are you won't need to change anything.
1. Download the software and unpack it: tar xvzf GFXMuseTools-version.tar.gz
2. cd GFXMuseTools-version
3. xmkmf; make Makefiles; make; make install
4. Start GIMP 2.2