The Essential Watermarking App for Professionals, Business and Personal Use. The only watermarking tool available for all 4 platforms iPhone / iPad, Mac, Android and Windows. iWatermark is the most popular professional watermarking tool for photos.
Version: 2.5.25The Essential Watermarking App for Professionals, Business and Personal Use.iWatermark, is the No.
License: Free To Try $30.00
Operating System: Windows
1 and only watermarking tool available for all 4 platforms iPhone / iPad, Mac, Android and Windows. iWatermark is the most popular professional watermarking tool for photos.
Easily, secure and protect your photos with a text, graphic, signature or QR watermark. Once added to a photo this visible watermark displays it is created and owned by you.
- Works with Lightroom, Photoshop, Picasa, ACDSee, iPhoto, Aperture and other photo organizers
- Batch processing or sequential
- Input/Output to all major file types JPEG, TIFF, PNG, RAW, etc.
- Create text, graphic, or QR watermarks
- Adjust opacity, font, color, border, scale, rotation, shadow, special effects, etc.
- Use metadata (GPS, Exif, XMP) as watermarks
- Design, edit and manage a library of watermarks
- Export watermarks and use in the Mac version
- Fast 64 bit multi-threaded multiple CPU/GPU's
- User selectable color profiles
- Add, remove and edit metadata (EXIF, GPS and XMP).
- Unlimited fonts
- Great Manual and support
- Share to Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter and many more
- Always being improved
A watertmark is like signing your name to a photo and subtly displays it's yours.
Why Watermark?- Digitally sign your photos / artwork with iWatermark to claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation
- Photos can go viral then they fly off globally.
Watermark with name, email or url so your photo has a visible and legal connection to you
- Build your company brand, by having your company logo on all your images
- Promote your company, name and website by using QR codes as watermarks
- Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and / or artwork elsewhere on the web or in an ad
- Avoid conflicts, costly litigation and headaches from plagiarists who claim they didn't know that you created it
- Avoid intellectual property (IP) squabbles
Version 2.5.25: - now reports error if no output is set - defaults are set on initial install - new feature: left and right arrow key should allow switching pictures. - EXIF Viewer and Photo Info windows - merged into one window. - new feature: Rename - add setting menu with same predefined rename as Mac.
Version 2.5.3: - shell extension for watermarking works - shell extensions now respects settings set:Output folder, rename, etc. - can edit imported watermarks - renaming files issue resolved - key issue resolved - gives better feedback on win 10 - many other improvements and optimizations
Version 2.5.1: - resolved issue with renaming. - DEL key works correctly. - dragging works correctly.
Version 2.0.6: [FIX] File name updated with integer value started from 1 instead of replacement. [FIX] User should be able to store image in own defined extension and extension will be available for next time [FIX] Thin line issue fixed.