JaxMe is a Java/XML binding tool based on SAX2
Version: 0.5.2JaxMe project is an open source implementation of JAXB, the specification for Java/XML binding.
License: BSD License
Operating System: Linux
A Java/XML binding compiler takes as input a schema description (in most cases an XML schema but it may be a DTD, a RelaxNG schema, a Java class inspected via reflection or a database schema). The output is a set of Java classes:
· A Java bean class compatible with the schema description. (If the schema was obtained via Java reflection, then the original Java bean class.)
· An unmarshaller that converts a conforming XML document into the equivalent Java bean.
· Vice versa, a marshaller that converts the Java bean back into the original XML document.
In the case of JaxMe, the generated classes may also
· Store the Java bean into a database. Preferrably an XML database like eXist, Xindice, or Tamino, but it may also be a relational database like MySQL. (If the schema is sufficiently simple. :-)
· Query the database for bean instances.
· Implement an EJB entity or session bean with the same abilities.
What's New in This Release:
· This is a bugfix release, dedicated in particular to large scale and composed schemas.