jBrout is a photo manager.
Version: 0.2.46jBrout is a photo manager. It can manage albums and photos, tag photos with IPTC keywords, use internal JPEG thumbnails, add comments to photos and albums, losslessly rotate JPEG files and internal JPEG thumbnails, and use EXIF info.
Operating System: Linux
It uses plugins to add a variety of features such as exporting to HTML, acting like an HTTP server, and exporting to email. It works without a database, and has been tested with a collection of over 20,000 photos.
Here are some key features of "jBrout":
· manage albums/photos (= folders/files)
· tag photos with IPTC keywords
· use internal jpeg thumbnail
· comment photos (with jpeg comment) and album (textfile in folder)
· rotate loss-less jpeg (and internal jpeg thumbnail)
· use EXIF info (date, size ..)
· search pictures (tags, comment, date, ...) (not implemented yet)
· use plugins (to export to html/gallery, to act like a httpserver, to export pictures to be mailed, ...)
· work without database ! (just a xmlfile which can be rebuild from scratch)
· handle a lot of photos (me : more than 20000)
What's New in This Release:
· localized version