JGraphpad is a diagram editor.
Version: 5.6.3JGraphpad is a powerful, free diagram editor based on JGraph. It is currently available in English, French and German. With JGraphpad, you can create flow charts, maps, UML diagrams, and many other diagrams.
Operating System: Linux
JGraphpad is provided as an example for the JGraph Swing component. Check out the JGraphpad applet and Web Start version.
JGraphpad is a versatile product that may be used to display and edit any type of diagram in the following fields:
· Knowledge Visualization
· Business Diagramming
· Software Engineering
· Monitoring and Configuration
· Transport Networks
· Workflow Systems
Here are some key features of "JGraphpad":
· Supported Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Indonesian, Thai, Portuguese
· Flexible configuration, enable/disable features, toolbar buttons, add custom commands
· Programmable toolbar, GUI, and features (create your own toolbar buttons)
· Supports a wide range of platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac, Solaris)
· Copy and paste or drag and drop to and from Java and native applications
· Import/Export Text files, GXL, GIF, JPG, PNG, EPS, HTML Image maps, and GraphViz Dot
· Object library with flexible creation and management
· Shortest path and "spanning tree" selection
· 8 Different Automatic layouts
· Overview with Panning and Zoom
· Command History
· Printing and much more...
What's New in This Release:
· The release now compiles with JGraph 5.6.3, changing the use of graph references in various renderers.
· Some unused code was removed and various Javadocs were cleaned up.