Kabeja is a Java library for parsing, processing and converting Autodesk's DXF format.
Version: 0.4Kabeja is a Java library for parsing, processing and converting Autodesk's DXF format. You can use Kabeja from the command-line or embed into your application. All parsed data are accessible with the DOM-like API.
License: The Apache License 2.0
Operating System: Linux
The processing system allows you to process, filter (e.g. XSLT) and convert DXF drafts to different output formats (SVG, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PDF, XML).
· Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 5 or later
What's New in This Release:
· New central processing GUI
· added Spline and MLine support
· Support for switch between paperspace and modelspace view
· Added JS-Scripting and ScriptShell
· Enhanced SVGViewer (integrated tools from dxf2calc project. Thanks to Lars B. Jensen)
· Move SVG generation out from core
· Add base maven pom file (Thanks to M. Rohrmoser from JCurl.org project)
· and at least bugfixes