Kapitalist is a Monopoly-like board game for 2-8 players.
Version: 0.4Kapitalist project is a Monopoly-like board game for 2-8 players. Walk around the board, buy properties, receive rent from your competitors, try to get monopolies to build houses and hotels on them and finally be the richest on the board.
Operating System: Linux
Kapitalist is server-based (the server called capitalist) and is written for KDE 2.x. Nevertheless it should also work fine with other desktop environments provided you have the KDE 2.x/Qt 2.x libraries installed.
What's New in This Release:
· AI players
· "Start New Server" from within the client
· improved look-and-feel by nicer info elements, different
· colors and dice animation
· improved themes for property names, money and icons (utf8-ready)
· improved behaviour of layouts
· closing of windows with more than one window open