Kconfigure simplifies compiling and installing software by providing a graphical interface.
Version: 2.1Kconfigure simplifies compiling and installing software by providing a graphical interface.
Operating System: Linux
Easy to use, click in konqueror the configure file and configure, make and install the sources in the gui with kconfigure.
· Version 2.x requires kdelibs (version 3.0 or greater) to compile it, along with Qt (version 3.0 pr greater).
· Optional checkinstall support requires checkinstall (version 1.5.3 tested).
What's New in This Release:
· Custom checkinstall options.
· Qmake support.
· Switched to a build install selector (instead of multi install buttons.)
· bzip files are now supported.
· What's This? support added.
· A bug that kept checkinstall and make install from working on Suse Linux.
· A bug in the configure help system that kept any help info from loading into the dialog, thus making Configure Help worthless.
· Dozens of other minor bugs.