Kgpg is a frontend for GNU Privacy Guard (GnuPG). It provides file encryption, file decryption and key management.
Version: 1.2.2Kgpg is a frontend for GNU Privacy Guard (GnuPG). The project provides file encryption, file decryption and key management.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "Kgpg":
· an editor mode for easily and quickly encrypting or decrypting a file or message which is typed, copied, pasted or dragged into the editor, or which is double-clicked in the file manager
· Konqueror integration for encrypting or decrypting files
· a panel applet for encrypting / decrypting files or the clipboard contents, etc.
· key management functions (generation, import, export, deletion and signing)
· decrypting clipboard contents, including integration with Klipper
This package is part of KDE, as a component of the KDE utilities module. See the 'kde' and 'kdeutils' packages for more information.