KMush is a simple MU* client for the K Desktop Environment.
Version: 0.6KMush is a simple MU* client for the K Desktop Environment. KMush is a native KDE application written in Java using the qtjava/koala bindings.
Operating System: Linux
Its intended use is for softcoding and roleplaying in MUSH environments.
Here are some key features of "KMush":
· MDI Style Connection Management
· Configurable Colors / Fonts / World Specific Options
· Configurable ANSI Color Support
· Configurable Toolbars / XMLGUI
· Configurable Beep
· System Tray Icon (optional)
· Tabbed Input
· Command History
· Speed Walking
· Spell Checking (live)
· Copy from file
· Paste to file
· Pause Scrolling
· Auto Reconnect
What's New in This Release:
· This release features an upgrade to Qt Jambi from the old KDE3 QtJava bindings, multi-threading, and support for MUD Compression Protocol and MUD Sound Protocol.
· It runs on any platform supporting Qt Jambi.