KYanc is an improved gui version of yancscript developed using kommander.
Version: 1.1KYanc was inspired by a setup tool called Yanc, me wrote yancscript to simply modify NVidia tv-options using one command.
Operating System: Linux
Now we go back to the roots ...
KYanc is an improved gui version of yancscript developed using kommander. Any feature-requests and improvements are welcome.
Installation and setup:
a.)Have kommander installed.
b.)Please make sure that "/etc/X11/yanc" is writeable.
c.)Execute kyanc.kmdr using a simple clilck ;)
- Remember yanc-config
- Make yanc-config sourceable (useful for script-mode)
- Add dialog for windows-manager selection
- Disable-input-fields for each twinview-mode
- Add KControl module (using a kde-module-proxy)
- Find bugs
What's New in This Release:
· HideLogo Option
· XDM remote login
· option to select display for new xserver
· Auto detection of nv and nvidia driver
· Start as many xservers as you like