LAT is a tool to manage LDAP-based directories.
Version: 1.1.2LAT stands for LDAP Administration Tool. The tool allows you to browse LDAP-based directories and add/edit/delete entries contained within. LAT can store profiles for quick access to different servers.
Operating System: Linux
There are also different views available such as Users, Groups and Hosts which allow you to easily manage objects without having to deal with the intricacies of LDAP.
Here are some key features of "LAT":
· User, Group Computer and user-defined views
· Directory browser
· Schema browser
· LDIF imports and exports
· Samba and Active Directory support
· Mass-edit support
· Integration with GNOME
What's New in 1.0.5 Stable Release:
· A bug in the browser rename code that caused the display to not update was fixed.
What's New in 1.1.2 Development Release:
· Re-implemented attribute editor widget
· Support adding/deleting multiple values for an attribute
· Fixed view menu in main window
· Added ServerInfoView widget
· Code cleanup