Library Finder helps to find library files (.jar/.zip) for any class/file name pattern.
Version: 1.3.1Library Finder helps to find library files (.jar/.zip) for any class/file name pattern. It's a troubleshooting tool for ClassNotFoundException or NoClassDefFoundError. Library Finder software also helps setting up IntelliJ project/workspace by identifying libraries used by java source.
License: The Apache License 2.0
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "Library Finder":
· Ability to add library files to IntelliJ classpath(module/project/global)
· Supports wildcard (*,?) file name pattern and regular expressions, hence, allowing to search for any file/resource types (.properties,.dtd,.tld,.xml, etc.)
· Intention actions to resolve single or all unresolved imports
· Open up file explorer in all IntelliJ supported platforms (Windows, Linux & Mac OS) navigating to the containing folder
· Copy library files classpath to the clipboard with its platform dependent classpath separator
· Command line support, for example:
java -jar "LibraryFinder.jar" /home/siddique org.apache.*
What's New in This Release:
· This release works with IntelliJ v7.0.2 or greater.