Lincity is a city simulation game for SVGALib/X/Win32/etc.
Version: 1.13.1Lincity project is an city simulation game for SVGALib/X/Win32/etc.
Operating System: Linux
You are required to build and maintain a city. You must feed, house, provide jobs and goods for your residents.
You can build a sustainable economy with the help of renewable energy and recycling, or you can go for broke and build rockets to escape from a pollution ridden and resource starved planet, it's up to you.
Due to the finite resources available in any one place, this is not a game that you can leave for long periods of time.
· SVGALIB 1.3.0 (or greater).
· A graphics card supported by your above choice.
· You probably need at least a 486DX2-66. (Even better for the X version I suspect.)
What's New in 1.12.1 Stable Release:
· Bug fix for chashes on changing power grid.
What's New in 1.13.1 Development Release:
· Created modules subdirectory with individual sources for each game module (e.g. farms, residences).
· Improved MPS subsystem in concordance with splitting modules from engine.c and various other places.
· All drawing is now handled in mps.c; setup functions are removed and replaced by all encompassing module_mps() routine.
· Added patch from Gerben Voshol to support true-color displays with xpicedit.
· Misc code cleanups.