Monkey Bubble is in a game in which you must explode all bubbles in the game area.
Version: 0.3.2Monkey Bubble is in a game in which you must explode all bubbles in the game area.
Operating System: Linux
You explode bubbles by putting at least 3 of the same colour in contact. Any bubble that is connected to the top or the sides of the game area by bubbles you just exploded falls too.
Here are some key features of "Monkey Bubble":
· svg graphics (try the fullscreen gameplay with Ctrl-F)
· gnome platform
· gstreamer to play music and sounds (still todo)
· C programming language, based on glib2.0, gtk2.0 and all those gnome stuff we all love (or should love
· released under GPL and waiting for contributors
What's New in This Release:
· The new monkey bubble (the gnome bust'a'move clone) version, 0.3.2, is out with a new killer feature: network game with 4 players.
· Of course the new release includes a bunch of bug fixes, leak fixes and even more eyecandy.