NameSaver displays text items like names or quotes, waving over your screen.You can enter up to a 1000 names or quotes, pick the font you want to use, have your desktop as background or pick the blue sky or an image of your choice and more...
Version: 1.1NameSaver is based on the EuroSaver code.
Operating System: Windows
Instead of the new currency of the EC it displays names or other bits of text waving over your desktop. It was made as a present for a group of children, with their names as default.
(I have changed that default list.) Instead of names you can also enter other types of text, like quotes or short jokes.
Options:-- Names -- you can edit the list of names. Put each name on a separate line. If you use other kinds of text keep in mind the text will be displayed line by line so if, for instance, you want to use quotes you'll have to put each quote on one single line.
- - Number -- indicates the number of names that will be shown at the same time.
- - Subscript -- is a single line of text that will bedisplayed at the bottom of the screen.
- - Background -- you can choose to have your desktop as background or hide it and have the saver run against a black background or a blue sky. You can also use an image of your choice.
- - Shadow -- adds a dropshadow to the names (doesn't work with a black background).
- - Highlight -- gives the names their own shadow and highlight.
- - Font -- pick a font and font style.
- - Colour -- you can choose to have all text in one colour of your choice or have the program pick random colours. Click on the coloured panel to change the colour.
- - Size -- this changes the size of the text on screen. The actual font size is also based on the length of the text, making each text item cover more or less the same surface.
- - Speed -- changes the speed at which the saver will run. The speed will also be affected by the other options (number of names, shadow and highlight and the font face and size).