News Script allows you to write articles for your website.
Version: 1.2.0News Script allows you to write articles for your website. News Script features a WYSIWYG editor which makes writing an article easy and it supports search engine friendly URLs.
License: Proprietary License
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "News Script":
· Write, edit and delete text articles
· Use the built-in WYSIWYG editor for formatting
· Create search engine friendly URLs
· List and search in existing articles
· Completely template driven
· Installation routine
How the script works
As the admin you can write new articles and list, edit, delete and search in existing ones.
The title of an article appears as part of the URL which is good for search engine optimization. In case your server supports mod_rewrite the article URL looks like a normal URL of an HTML page.
On the front end the visitor will be provided with a list of published articles. As admin you can set the number of articles per page which results in several result pages which can be browsed by the visitor.
· News Script requires Apache webserver, PHP/4/5, a MySQL database on Windows, Unix or Linux operating system to function properly. You also need a software (WinZIP for example) to unpack the script files after downloading from our server. You should have a solid understanding of HTML and some experience with script installation.
What's New in This Release:
· Handling when the script is being included was improved.