OpenLink ODBC Bench is an open-source ODBC Benchmarking tool.
Version: 1.0.0OpenLink ODBC Bench is an open-source ODBC Benchmarking tool providing real-time comparative benchmarking for ODBC Drivers, Database Engines, and Operating Systems combinations.
Operating System: Linux
The Benchmarks in this application are loosely based on the TPC-A and TPC-C standard benchmarks, with modifications to specifically test the performance of an ODBC Driver and/or Database Engine in a client/server environment.
The benchmark results can be automatically stored to an ODBC Datasource or XML file for further analysis and comparisons to be made.
ODBC-Bench is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2.
· ODBC header files or libraries
What's New in This Release:
· added native Carbon support for MacOS X
· various stability bug-fixes (concerning memory-allocation and saving of XML files)
· various bug-fixes related to file-system case-sensitivity and directories with spaces in the name
· documentation improvements