oggment is a mixing/streaming environment able to mix an unlimited (depending on the CPU) number of vorbis encoded audio files.
Version: 0.0.2oggment is a mixing/streaming environment able to mix an unlimited (depending on the CPU) number of vorbis encoded audio files. These files could came from from the hardisk with a line/mic input from the soundcard and stream to an icecast2.0 server.
Operating System: Linux
It is being written with simplicity in mind and is planned to either use the portaudio or the sndlib libraries for cross-compilable audio. At the moment, however, this is untested. It uses SDL for keyboard events, threading, and visible interface.
It makes heavy use of key commands that may demand a bit of patience to learn. Also, using the joystick api of SDL, it is planned to develop a cheap joystick hardware/software combination for knob-turning satisfaction.
· libxml - new xml config file format (see CVS code)
What's New in This Release:
· 1.) downsampling for the encoding engine - it can now encode to
· 44,22,&11khz mono or stereo
· 2.) upsampling routines for 44,22khz mono/stereo ogg vorbis files
· 3.) XML config file
· 4.) streaming support for multiple streams