OmegaWM is a window manager currently in the early stages of development.
Version: 0.2.1OmegaWM is a window manager currently in the early stages of development. Key goals are that it be ICCCM and FreeDesktop.org compliant.
Operating System: Linux
What's New in This Release:
· Refactored the action system a bit
· Added helper classes to iterate the frames, children and hotspots managed by the WM instance
· Added a preliminary menu model and an Imlib2 menu renderer
· Added a plugin system (with dependency meta-files), don't forget to update your bootstrap file (if you use a custom one)
· Instead of launching a thread for each screen, omegawm will now fork
· Added virtually endless viewport support (only limited by the X/Y coordinate system of X11 which will probably mean you'll never be able to find your windows ever again before you reach the limit)
· Small bugfixes and changes all over the place