Perso can handle different types of identity card numbers (e. g. german/ austrian ID-card and passport).
Version: 3.0Perso can handle different types of identity card numbers (e. g. german/ austrian ID-card and passport).
Operating System: Linux
It check the numbers for correctness using the "7-3-1"-checksum algorithm. Also it can extract information from the numbers (e. g. birthday) or generate example numbers using custum values.
Perso is a commandline (console) tool.
Perso comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under terms of GNU General Public License. Perso is written by Tilo Ulbrich.
What's New in This Release:
· new feature: extraction-mode ("--extract")
· new feature: warn if number is broken and stop with return-code -1 (continuing with "--force")
· added some "easy-using" and hopefull helpfull scripts for different identity-cards
· added new options for the example-modi (see help)
· rewroted and merged documentation
· added commandline arguments "--help", "--version", "--quiet"
· renamed "--debug" to "--verbose"
· add fix for austrian passport/ ID-card: --block1len7 and --block1len8
· changed return-code if no arguments are given from 0 to -1 (and show an error message)
· small fixes in generation-mode: february can have only 28 days, maximum year of expiration 5 years in the future, using CURRENT_YEAR (update if you want no expired examples)
· merged all code to "perso.cc"
· rewroted argument-parser (more secure memory-operations)
· rewroted ID-number loading
· code cleanup/ speedup
· improved compile-script using "strip" (50% smaller and a little bit faster binary)
· renamed "support.h" to "compat.h"
· added ".txt"-prefix to all text-files
· updated README, TODO, ChangeLog