phpftp is a Web-based FTP client.
Version: 2.2This is an FTP client implemented in PHP. It is freely distributed under a BSD-style copyright, which you will find in the source.
License: BSD License
Operating System: Linux
· If you're using PHP 3, you must have version 3.0.17 or higher to run this software. If you're using PHP 4, you must have 4.0.3 or higher.
What's New in This Release:
· Added more configurable items, such as the temporary directory and the maximum upload file size, since users seem to be changing these values frequently.
· Fixed nasty easily-exploited security hole in phpftp_put() function. This creates a dependency on the is_uploaded_file() PHP function.
· PHP 3 users must have version 3.0.17 or higher, and PHP 4 users must have version 4.0.3 or higher in order to have that function.
· Users will not notice any new functionality in the 2.2 release - no features have been added.