PicBook produces a photo album of your images in HTML format.
Version: 3.4PicBook produces a photo album of your images in HTML format. It will automatically process images, create transition effects and other nifty stuff. It is easy to customise due to a configuration file and HTML-templates and Styles.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "PicBook":
· Creates static HTML presentation of pictures in a frameset with Index, navigation, picture, and description frames
· Creates text only version of slide show
· Includes customizable timer for automatic slide show
· Resizes image for optimal viewing on screen and links to the original image
· Supports different layouts by using Templates and Styles
· Supports audio files
· convert and identify of the ImageMagick package
· jhead (optional for some advanced functionality)
What's New in This Release:
· added dropdown for timeout time
· added audio support. if .wav file is exact same name as img file.
· fixed bug in thumbnail width height
· fixed no repeat bug in movie style
· explore possibility of letting albums with same Style share files. Not worth the hassle for a couple K of data.
· add case sensitive checks and convert to all lower in FixImage
· add jhead -autorot to FixImage.sh. put details in README file
· added support for mpg and mov
· USE orig image names instead of renaming imgs to numbers. keep numbers in toc display.